The following guidelines will enable participants to ensure that joining the sessions go smoothly.
- Each session is grouped into 4 papers.
- Each presenter will be given maximum 15 minutes, preferably 12, to present his/her work.
- After each presentation, 5 minutes will be allocated for questions and answers.
- Your session chair will be very strict about timing and will stop you when your 15 minutes has expired, even if you have not finished.
- Acceptable formats of slide presentations include MS PowerPoint and Acrobat PDF.
- Please ensure that your presentations will be in one of these formats.
- Both oral presentations and slides must be in English only.
- Before you start your parallel session, please upload your presentation on the laptop in the venue where you will be presenting.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be included in the conference proceedings.